Friday, November 28, 2014

Room For Just a Little Bit More (Cranberry Inn #2.5) by Beth Ehemann

Room For Just a Little Bit More (Cranberry Inn #2.5) by Beth Ehemann
Released August 9th 2014
Spoiler Free Review by Krystal

22730721

"Five years ago, my dreams were shattered in an instant.

One year ago, a horrible rainstorm flooded a bridge in town, leaving us with an Inn full of stranded travelers. Turns out one of those travelers would give me a whole new set of dreams, ones I never thought possible. Brody Murphy spent the last year teaching me what it was like to live, and more importantly love, again.


Two days ago, he asked me to marry him, and if I’d said yes any faster, I would have interrupted the most romantic proposal ever offered. I can’t wait to marry him and spend the rest of our lives spoiling our Twinkies.


One year from now I’ll be Mrs. Kacie Murphy, assuming everything goes nice and smooth."



Can I just start with... I LOVE BRODY MURPHY!!! I found Prince Charming aka Brody Micheal Murphy! I love him even more now! He is the PERFECT man!!! AhHhH.  ok....breathe!!!!


 photo 590714_zpsa4ce164e.gif





We met Kacie in Room For You, Kacie was a 24 year-old single mom to twin girls. She moved into her mother’s inn after her husband left her with a simple note leaving her alone with 1 year-old twins. 4 years later, Kacie closed herself off to love and was determined to graduate with a degree in nursing and give her girls a happy upbringing. 

When a horrible rainstorm flooded a bridge, leaving the Inn with stranded travelers, one of which was Brody Murphy. Ah, Brody Murphy, big time hockey player, he was the type of guy who never did the “girlfriend thing”, only focusing on his hockey career.  What neither of them was expecting was to fall for the other. But Brody has in fact, spent the last year teaching Kacie how to live and love again.
"Look in my eyes. Yes, you can. You said you trusted me, now come on. Jump in puddles with me"


One of the sweetest and endearing, male characters I have read about in a long time. He falls hard for Kacie and is so sweet to her girls; it makes you fall even more in love with him. He doesn’t play games or hides things from Kacie; he’s honest with her from the very beginning and loves his mom! What more can you ask for in a guy?



In the last book, we are left with Brody proposing to Kacie, and Kacie saying...YES! And now, we find them, the day after, and their proposal has already caught the eyes of everyone in the nation. As wedding planning begins, the two of them are so excited....heck I'M EXCITED!

The night before the wedding...OMG. Brody you are too friggin sweet. 
"I'm still waiting to wake up from the dream where I find out you aren't real, that none of this is real." 


"You're awake, babe. We both are and we're gonna live out these dreams together." 
The wedding? OMG. I bawled before and after the vows. The day was just PERFECT...an absolute fairy tale wedding. I'm dying over here.
"I twinkie swear to kill all the spiders."
Wedding Night? another OMG moment. Just perfect as well.

Even though we got a satisfying ending at the end of Room For More, this novella is like the icing on the cake. It gives us more of a look into the future and some more milestones. There were a few surprises, a lot of fun, and plenty of sweet, romantic, emotional moments packed into this one. I was sucked in from page one and loved every word of it. 

I have enjoyed watching these characters fall in love throughout the books and becoming a family. This series is just one of those that grabs your heart, makes you laugh, swoon, and smile. And even though this novella gave these characters the truly happy ending they deserved, I am still hoping we see more with them in Viper's book. I cannot wait for more with the bad boy, over-the-top lovable man-whore, Viper. 


Even though this was a fairly short read, it gave me all I needed and wanted for Kacie, Brody, and the Twinkies. And I closed it with a satisfied smile on my face.

I highly recommend that you read the entire series in the recommended reading order as follows <3


Room For You (Cranberry Inn #1) AmazonRoom for You (Cranberry Inn, #1)
Room For More(Cranberry Inn #2) AmazonRoom for More (Cranberry Inn, #2)
Room For Just a Little More (Cranberry Inn #2.5) AmazonRoom for Just a Little Bit More (Cranberry Inn, #2.5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer