Monday, November 3, 2014

Addicted After All (Addicted #3) by Krista and Becca Ritchie

Addicted After All (Addicted #3) by Krista and Becca Ritchie
Released October 31, 2014
Spoiler Free Review by Krystal



*****6 STARS*****

Due to the 2 year gap between Addicted For Now (Addicted #2)  and Addicted After All, you MUST read Thrive (Addicted #2.5) or the Calloway spin-off series before reading (Reading order listed at the end)

"Two addicts. One epic love story. 
Prepare for the worst.
That’s what Lily and Lo try to do when Jonathan Hale schedules an “important” meeting. The problem: after being swept into the public eye and battling their addictions, they’re not sure what the worst is anymore. 
In a sea of many changes—including Ryke & Daisy living with them—Lily realizes that the best part of her fluctuating hormones might just be the worst. Her sex drive is out of control. 
Loren knows that she’s insatiable, but he’s not giving up on her. She’s too much a part of him. And as he carries more and more responsibility, some of the people that he loves doubt his resolve.  
In the conclusion to their love story, Lily & Lo stand side-by-side to fight, one last time, for their happily ever after. "

I have absolutely dreaded October 31st 2014 and when the day finally came, I wanted to hold off on starting Addicted After All, because if you don't read it..it never ends, right?! Yeah, I didn't think so. We've come a long way since we first met Lily and Lo..and as much as it hurts that this is the last book in their POV, all good things must come to an end. What do you do though, when you're favorite series is coming to an end? I don't even have an answer to that.




It all started with sex addict, Lily Calloway, and alcoholic Loren Hale. For years, these two have lived together and pretend to be normal.  By covering for each other and understanding what it was that they each needed, they'd found a way to cope with their addiction.   As the story goes on, they find themselves facing new battles, forming new friendships, trying be healthy for not only themselves, and each other, but those that they have left in the dark for so many years.

When we find Lil and Lo, they are once again, facing new challenges, externally and internally, with Lils addiction at an all time high, will she spiral downwards, and take everyone and everything she loves with her? When Jonathan Hale calls a meeting, Lil, Lo, Ryke and Daisy are forced to make important decision, a decision that will effect the rest of their lives.


Lil and Lo's relationship has grown too new heights, they are truly soul-mates. They are oddly perfect for each other. They know more about each other then they know about themselves, and they truly understand each other better then anyone ever will. They are my "OTC." 

"If someone ever asks how long we've spent together, I'd say for as long as my mind stretches back.  I can't tell you the day that I fell in love with you because there wasn't a single day that I didn't.  You have the purest parts of my heart and I'm certain that in every alternate universe, I'm always, always in love with you."
"Nearly every day of our lives you've wondered one thing." "You've wondered when your super powers will kick in." 
According to your timeline," he says, "they've been present as far as your mind stretches back." His lips rise. "Lily Calloway...all this time, your superpower has been loving me." "And you'll be happy to know that I'm not mortal." "Because my superpower is the love that I have for you.  It's out of this world, extraordinary, incomprehensible kind of love. And no one and nothing in this earth comes close to it."
You can't have a story without the whole gang: Lil & Lo, Rose & Connor, and Daisy & Ryke. And as the story unfolds, new characters and new drama are introduced. We still get to see the banter and the epic friendships that have grown between the 6 of them. These 6 genuinely care about each other. There is no Lil and Lo without the rest.



Not only does Addicted After All focus on Lil and Lo...but its focuses on friendships, and sisterly and brotherly bonds. They have all come so far, that they are open to discussing whatever and whenever with each other. Each couple, all three-sisters, and the bromance, all have a story to tell. Each character and couple is unique, and each so in-love one one another. But they all have one thing in common -- they want the best for each other -- to fight for the future

"Never in my life did I think having a brother would change me.  Make me better than who I am.  But there's something about siblings that pushes you to thrive in ways that a parent can't."

AhHhH.... I'm seriously trying to hold everything in..but let everything out. My mind is EVERYWHERE as I write this review...and how? This is only my FAVORITE series. I don't think I have a favorite scene. The hospital scene at the beginning, the limo scene, and the second hospital scene..just AHHHH. pure emotion...and some serious UGLY crying going on!

Not very often does a story come along that moves me as much as this one did. A story that consumes me, whose tendrils of raw emotion grip my heart in such a way that it’s hard to leave the story and characters behind after the flip of the final page. This is that kind of story. A story overflowing with love.  Addicted After All made me feel every emotion: I loved, I laughed, I cried (sometimes laughing so hard I cried) and I *squeed* . My heart jumped out of my chest as I felt every emotion. When you've been on this journey with 6 fictional characters, watched them grow and became fully invested, you can't help but cry that its coming to an end. You want so bad, for the characters to be real people.


Krista and Becca truly went above and beyond what I had ever expected. I am forever indebted to them.



Addicted to You (Addicted #1) Lily’s POV
Goodreads ♥ Amazon
Ricochet (Addicted #1.5) Full length companion story
Goodreads  Amazon
Addicted for Now (Addicted #2) Lily & Lo’s POV
Goodreads  Amazon
Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters #1) (Addicted #2.1)Rose & Connor’s POV
Goodreads  Amazon
Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters #2) (Addicted #2.2) Daisy & Ryke’s POV
Goodreads  Amazon
Thrive (Addicted #2.5)Lily & Lo’s POV
Goodreads  Amazon
Addicted after All (Addicted #3) Lily and Lo's POV
Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters #3) (Addicted #3.1) coming soon
Goodreads
Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters #4) (Addicted #3.2)coming soon
Goodreads

With two more books to go, we may not get Lil and Lo's POV...Thankfully, both Lil and Lo will be present in Fuel the Fire and Long Way Down. But as if it wasn't enough...we find out...


COMING IN LATE 2015 "DAMAGED LIKE US": the first book in the new adult Like Us Series..

What happens when the Addicted kids are all grown up? The Like Us Series will revolved around the next generation in the Addicted world as they navigate college, love, family, and fame.



Purchase Link:

Addicted After All (Addicted, #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer