Friday, November 7, 2014

Falling into Us (Falling #2) by Jasinda Wilder

Falling into Us (Falling #2)
Released June 19, 2013
Spoiler Free Review by Krystal Pace

17700010

"THE STORY YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW... 
When Kyle Calloway died, he took a part of Nell with him. She wasn’t the only one left to pick up the pieces, however; Kyle’s death left a gaping hole in the hearts and lives of his parents and his older brother Colton, and ultimately broke the will of the girl he loved. 
THE STORY YOU NEVER IMAGINED... 
Becca de Rosa is Nell’s best friend. When Kyle died, Nell was so devastated that no one could reach her, not even her best friend Becca. As she tries to help Nell through her grief, Becca’s own life is thrust into turmoil, and everything she knows is changed. 
Jason Dorsey asked Nell out the week after her sixteenth birthday, but that date never happened. Instead, he ended up going out with Nell’s best friend, Becca. He had no way of knowing, then, how that one date would send him on a life-long journey with Becca. He had no way of knowing the tragedies and triumphs he would experience, or that in Becca, he might find the love of a lifetime.
THE HEARTACHE YOU’LL NEVER FORGET."
Falling Into Us is the sequel (not a continuation of the first book, but a parallel story-line with different main characters) to Falling Into YouIt is about the healing process , love, family and Friendships. I'm not sure I can fully describe how much I adore Jasinda Wilder...she does not disappoint. No other author has made me cry like Jasinda Wilder! 


We met Jason & Becca's back in Falling Into You, when Jason's friends dared him to ask Nell out on a date, well the date never stood a chance to take place, as we all know that Nell & Kyle ended up together. When Jason ends up at Nells door she told him to ask Becca out instead and she kind of set`em both up by tipping him with a slip about Becca having a long time crush on him. 

Jason comes from an abusive home where his father demands perfection out of him and when he doesn't, he gets a physical punishment. Becca comes from a loving, but very strict home. Each have their flaws and each background shape the type of person that they are. If it wasn’t for Becca’s determination, Jason would never have gotten the help he needs. And if not for Jason, Becca wouldn’t have learned how to live and survive.

Jason and Becca experience so much together, both physically and mentally, and they were each others first love.  Becca and Jason had some wicked hot, explosive chemistry going on too.  I loved that their first time together was a little awkward and not perfect...and I know so many people can relate too...most first times are just like this and I loved the way Jasinda portrayed it. They were young and inexperienced and that showed in the writing which was exactly the way it should be.
“And then it was over. The whole thing had lasted less than five minutes, but it was a life-changing earthshaking five minutes.”
Their feelings were so deep and sparking that they hold on to it and made their way to the life they suppose to endure.
“It almost seemed like he was actually seeing me for me, and that was dangerous for my sanity. I almost didn’t want him to want me, because that would mean doing something about it.”
Jason and Kyle were best friends, and when Kyle dies, they are both devastated. The only thing that keeps him calm is Becca’s comfort. Shes strong for both Jason and Nell...she could set aside her grief to comfort the two people she knew needed it. I just loved Becca!!!!
“Promise me you'll love me forever. No matter what" "I can't promise you forever, Back. I can't promise you forever, because that's not long enough."
 
I also LOVED the tie in with Nell and Colton from the first book. These two books were woven together so intricately even though Falling into Us was Jason and Becca's story and primarily about them. We were given the opportunity to see Nell’s struggles after Kyle’s death from Becca’s point of view as well as what happened with Nell and Colton after Falling Into You


Honestly...what didn't I love about this book?! It was so beautifully written. Once again...the play list rocked...what I didn't already have on my ipod...I added ! I found these books in 2014, almost a year after they were published..so I was excited to read them back to back. When I found out there was going to be a 3rd book...I was so ECSTATIC !


I highly recommend reading Falling In You before reading Falling Into Us.




Purchase Link:

Falling into Us (Falling, #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer