Thursday, October 16, 2014

Black Lies by Alessandra Torre

Black Lies by Alessandra Torre
Released August 2014
Spoiler Free Review by Krystal
22471294

"Brant:
Became a tech billionaire by his twentieth birthday. Has been in a relationship with me for 3 years.
Has proposed 4 times. Been rejected 4 times.
Lee:
Cuts grass when he’s not banging housewives. Good with his hands, his mouth, and his cock. Has been pursued relentlessly by me for almost 2 years, whether he knows it or not.
Go ahead. Judge me. You have no idea what my love entails.
If you think you’ve heard this story before, trust me – you haven’t."

For the love of all thats holy! Black Lies by Alessandra Torre was risque, unpredictable, and all around brilliant.

Black Lies is the story of Layana Fairmont, aka Lana. Lana comes from wealthy parents, a home whose parents have expectations of a woman's role in society. Lana was determined to decide her own future, so when she turned 18, she cashed in her trust fund and ran.
Lana is living life, working for a charity known as HYA -- Homeless Youth of America. At a fundraiser, Lana meets the largest contributor to HYA and the CEO of BSX, Brant Sharp
Brant. Wealthy, powerful, and intelligent, Brant and Lana have been together for 3 years It is clear Lana truely loves Brant and that he longs to marry Lana. It does not take long for the two to become steamy and passion just rolls off the pages. But just when she thought they had it all, she discovered a truth that shattered everything to pieces.
“Our relationship had been perfect. A gorgeous, brilliant man. One who loved me with every spare inch of his heart. Spoiled me. Listened to me. Valued me. One who I loved passionately in return. I had gone and made plans for us. Plans involving a house full of children, growing old as one, a joining of our lives that would never end. Then I found out his secret. And on that night, my world imploded.”

Lee. Cuts grass, rough around the edges, good with his hands and his mouth. Lana has been seeing Lee for 2 years and she can't let him go, she wants him all to herself. Brash, volatile and unpredictable Lee who speaks to her wanton side and who, despite his vast differences to Brant becomes an essential part of her life. She loves Lee, but she loves Brant too. Me? I loved Brant as much as I loved Lee!


Alessandra hinted at Lanas secret, but it took me a while to figure out what exactly was going on. Once I caught on, I wanted to jump and scream to the world. Absolutely shocking!!  I had to find someone to talk this about...so I instantly got on Facebook and joined Alessandras "Black Lies" discussion book so I could blow off some relief.


Black Lies has everything that keeps a reader reading, intrigued and invested till the end. It was passionate; emotional, thrilling and very sexy. I really enjoyed it and thought the characters were brilliant. Once I started reading, I did not want to stop. Black Lies is definitely on my list of Top Books in 2014!!! 
 
When secrets and lies unfold, what will Lana do? Fight to protect his secret? Fight to keep his love? Whom will she choose, Brant or Lee? Will the love for Brant overpower Lanas love for Lee?

Purchase Link:

Black Lies

No comments:

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer