Thursday, October 1, 2015

Letting Go (Keaton # 1.5) by B.A. Wolfe

Letting Go (Keaton # 1.5) by B.A. Wolfe
Released September 28, 2015
Spoiler Free Review by Krystal

25667678


Jason Bradley is a simple, country guy thrust into a life most wouldn't consider normal. He’s dealt with his share of heartbreak and pain, and now he keeps his secrets close to his heart to avoid getting hurt again. Living the only way he knows how.


Until Cassandra Pierce crashes into his world. After a life-changing moment he never anticipated, he realizes that loving her is only the beginning.



A whirlwind of days…



Beautiful moments…



Then it all comes tumbling down, and Jason learns that the hardest part of living…of loving…is letting go.



This is Jason's story.



WARNING: If you haven't read Away, I would not go any further. Letting Go is NOT meant to be read as a stand alone.

 Eeeeekkkk !! I was so happy to win an ARC from the author. I literally sat down, and finished it between my newborns bottle feedings. And holy crap...you think your heart broke in AwayPrepare to fall in love and have your heart broken once again. Letting Go, is finally here and its Jases' POV!!

No need for introductions (once again, if you haven't read Away, I suggest doing so before proceeding with this review.)  I loved meeting a younger Jase!  From Away we know that Jase has kidney failure, but its still like reading an entirely new story. Thank god!! I hate when you have one story, in two different POV's and the story is the same. Thankfully, BA Wolfe was able to give us Jase's story in a whole new perspective. We really got to hear the entire story of how he was initially diagnosed, how he coped, and truly divulge in his emotions.

I must say... I loved the bond that Jase shared with his family, especially his older brother, Dan. "Batman & Robin." Dan put his entire world on hold for Jase. What I liked most about the moments with them together was seeing just how much they were each others strength, how much the other needed the other. Jase wanted Dan to live, even though Jase was the one with kidney failure, Jase didn't want to loose Dan. 
"Robin doesn't exist without Batman."
A few years later, Jase's life changes in an instant! When Cassandra, Cassie, literally, comes crashing into his life. Running away, Cassie crashes in Keaton, and Jase runs to the rescue. Its an instant connection between the two. I loved seeing Cassie through his eyes. As their story unfolds, the two of them have their own secrets, they may not know it, but deep down, they need each other. 
"If you wait for the right time for anything, it will always be too late."
I thought  I had it together as I knew how the story was going to end... but I was wrong... my heart broke into a million pieces as his fate was unveiled once again. Reliving their love story from Jase's eyes ... BA Wolfe's words just flowed off the pages filled with emotion..they were absolutely beautiful! Grab a box of tissues and Let Go! Greenlight Forever Jase.
"Because in the end, everything will be okay. It has to be."

 Purchase: Amazon ($.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer