Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Annapolis Crowne Plaza Hotel - Review

Stay - February 17, 2017 through February 19, 2017
Location: 173 Jennifer Rd, Annapolis, MD 21401



This past weekend I was able to attend Rebels Hit the Road in Annapolis, Maryland. The book signing was hosted by Sidonia Rose, Amy McGlone, and Tonya Nagle. The event took place at the Crowne Plaza in Annapolis.

I have lived in Maryland most of my life. I have driven past this hotel more times than I can possibly count and even parked in the same parking lot previously yet I have never been inside. From the outside it looks just "average." Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from the hotel when I showed up but I was pleasantly surprised.

The hotel was clean, modern and overall the staff were friendly. The rooms were spacious enough for four people to share without ever feeling as though we were on top of one of another and the in room amenities were ample.

My only observations were that the hotel was not adequately staffed for the amount of people that were staying in the hotel for the event. The lounge was backed up on Friday night and the breakfast buffet service was slow the next morning. The employees tried really hard to keep up but clearly they just didn't have enough people to keep up with the flow.

Even living local to the hotel I could see me staying here again for future events or even a night away to just enjoy an event in that area. Bedknobs and Book Babes would recommend this hotel!



No comments:

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer