Friday, April 24, 2015

Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters #3) by Krista and Becca Ritchie

Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters #3) by Krista and Becca Ritchie
Released April 3, 2015
Spoiler Free Review by Krystal

22024901

"Protect your family. At all costs.

It’d take the impossible to hurt Connor Cobalt, even for a moment.

Protect your family. At all costs. 

At twenty-six, his narcissistic tendencies have made room for the people he loves.

Protect your family. At all costs.

And he loves Rose. But when his love is threatened, when his greatest dreams with her are compromised — what is the cost then? 

Protect your family. At all costs.

Love will guide his choices. 
For the first time in his life. "


**AUTHORS' NOTE** 
It's possible to only read the Calloway Sisters spin-off series without reading the Addicted series, but you MUST read Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters #2) before reading Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters #3).

It's highly recommended to read the books in the recommended reading order, which is in tangent with the Addicted series. If you choose not to read Addicted After All before Fuel the Fire, there will be a time jump.

Fuel the Fire picks up in the Addicted Timeline where Addicted After All ended. FTF will not retell past events from Addicted After All in Rose & Connor's POV. All new material.

Yes, I will say it again....i'm a HUGE fan of the Addicted Series. I have fallen in love with characters from day one. And it saddens me that the series is coming to an end...with the release of one more book, Long Way Down. But today, I want to celebrate, rejoice and share my EXCITEMENT with you. Fuel the Fire was everything I thought it would be and more! I don't want to give away the book...so it's going to be hard to review it.


Yahoo...the crew is back. After the release of their "sex tapes," and the birth of Jane, Rose and Connor are back in the spotlight. But this time...for different reasons. As a parent... I felt their frustration each time the world wanted them to prove or explain themselves and their love just to be accepted and to give their child a good life.  As both of them, act selflessly and honorably, trying to defend not only their daughter, but their family as well.,... will their acts of kindness get the spotlight off their family? Or will their children grow up in the spotlight, chastised for life?


Connor and Rose have a much more different relationship then the average couple. Their love is unique in ways people cannot even begin to comprehend because it cannot be seen; it can only be felt through the power of the words that they utter to each other in private. Every word counts, every exchange between them have weight and every scene between them gives the story more depth. It was just the most beautiful kind of love to witness. For those that know and love the couple, their love is undeniable..but when others looks in...they see a fake marriage..a business agreement..two people that despise each other, but make it work for the sake of their financial well being. 
"Love. It meant nothing to him." Now it's his guiding choices."
Connor and Rose were never my favorite...though I love the two of them, I have always been a LiLo fan. But Fuel the Fire showed me sides of them that have changed my view forever. Again, I don't want to give anything away... Both Connor and Rose’s characters are given more depth. I feel like only when we’re reading from their POVs, we really get to know them, I can say that now we completely understand them. 


Don't worry....the whole crew is still here...and the banter continues as the Addicted Series crews relationships continue to blossom. Be prepared to face new issues, drama, and endless love.

I can write a review and the words just seem to come out...but when I'm writing a review for my all-time favorite series...my words come up short. Somehow I find it hard to put my thoughts about this series into words. Once again I will try to write a review for this series because time and time again, these authors have outdone themselves in creating a wonderful story about family, love and accepting yourself for who you are.
"I'm tragically, in love with you, and I wouldn't want it any other way"
Krista and Becca never seem to amaze me! When you're reading a book and you can truly connect with the characters and fall in love with them...you know you've been touched forever. Krista and Becca, as well as the Addicted Series gang will forever hold a place in my heart. I'm so in love with each character and I'm so not ready to say goodbye, to any of them. They're all so precious and special and they taught me so much, every single one of them did.


Recommended Reading Order
Addicted to You (Addicted #1) Lily’s POV
Goodreads ♥ Amazon ♥ B&N
Ricochet (Addicted #1.5) Full length companion story
Goodreads  Amazon  B&N
Addicted for Now (Addicted #2) Lily & Lo’s POV
Goodreads  Amazon  B&N
Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters #1) (Addicted #2.1)Rose & Connor’s POV
Goodreads  Amazon  B&N
Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters #2) (Addicted #2.2) Daisy & Ryke’s POV
Goodreads  Amazon  B&N
Thrive (Addicted #2.5)Lily & Lo’s POV
Goodreads  Amazon  B&N
Addicted after All (Addicted #3) Lily and Lo's POV
Goodreads  Amazon
Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters #3) (Addicted #3.1) Amazon
Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters #4) (Addicted #3.2)coming soon
Goodreads 

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer